Pomegranate Mint Lime Juice – a refreshing pomegranate juice with some fresh mint, tangy lemon and punch of rock salt.
This is perfect refreshing drink with lots of benefits of pomegranate and freshness of mint and some tanginess of lime and also have spark in term of rock salt.
Wait!!! You may find my pomegranate mint lime juice, an easy and quick recipe, but still you have full pack of antioxidants and vitamins. Now tell me, who don’t want quick and easy recipe but still with lots of nutrition?
If you list out health benefits of pomegranate then,
- It boots your immune system
- It reduces the risk of cancer
- It also keeps your skins healthy.
- It is best source of antioxidants and vitamins
- It helps to reduce wrinkles, fine lines and aids in tissue repairs
- It prevents moisture loss and also helps to heal skin issues.
So, what else should be required to convince you to take this juice at least once in a week?
You can also use pomegranate in chutney, salads, smoothies, desserts and mock tails. Even they are also used in some north Indian curries and kebabs.
This is special one… For the women, who will turning 30’s or already beyond 30’s, then I am sure your skins requires some special care… and natural substitutes are the best in case of you are using some anti-aging cream available in market. Take this juice twice in a week; you will have best skin as your teenager’s days.
“This is the best fruit to nourish your skin.”
My choice is to find natural fruits and vegetables that may help you to stay fit and healthy. I avoid those anti-biotic and some fairness cream to get instant relief but forever damage. So, to stay healthy, keep away those artificial medicines and stat close to nature.
Avoid Mistakes at First Attempt of Making Pomegranate Mint Lime Juice
- Do not over churn the juice, this may also blend that white part of seeds, and give little bitter taste of juice.
- Adjust the lime and mint according to your taste.
Pomegranate Mint Lime Juice
- 2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 10/12 sprigs mint
- Pinch of rock salt (black salt)
- 1 tsp honey / sugar syrup /rose water
- 2 cup cold water
- 8 ice cubes for garnish
- Combine all ingredients except ice-cubes into food processor and blend them.
- Strain the juice.
- Add into serving glass garnish with some pomegranate seeds, lime wedges and fresh mint leaves and ice cubes.
2) For variation you can add cumin powder
Welcome to Veggie Food Recipes! My name is Reena Vyas, former software engineer and now full time Food Blogger. My food blog is the highlight of my passion towards cooking. And by sharing healthy & vegetarian fusion of different cuisines I would like to contribute to the world of veggie food lovers…..!!!!!
July 14, 2016 at 11:04 pm
Your health is to a great extent subject to what you have for breakfast As opposed to having tea or coffee, why not include green juice to form part of your breakfast?
July 16, 2016 at 10:13 pm
Thanks for visiting Joshua. I completely agree with your point. Hence, I am also planning to add some of the healthy green juices as well as salads. Stay tuned for those super healthy recipes….