Veg Pizza Puff Recipe is one of the favorite pizza puff pastry recipe among the vegetarians. Vegetarian pizza puffs are large rectangular puffed pizza, topped with onion, capsicum, peppers and lot of cheese. Made with a puff pastry base and a perfect food for snacks. Friends, this fusion recipe come out really awesome innovation while making puff. Making puff is little difficult, I know, but from homemade pizza to homemade pizza puff, that is very nice fusion I have ever found.
One Sunday I was trying to make Puff, then suddenly, I got idea to make puff with PIZZA Stuffing!!! I have tried pizza at home but again with ready-made base, so I am very familiar with PIZZA stuffing. How to make sauce and topping, that’s my favourite part. But as we know sometime you are trying new things for first time, you seek success more than failure. I also got half success for the first attempt. I got best puff pastry raise with all crunchy layers but above toppings get burnt. So, I have made some changes and try again. 🙂
PUFF!!! This is my favourite Dish. During my college life; my only survivor food for lunch was Puff. It was my best friend always there for me when I went to canteen for food. But unfortunately, I can’t find good puff in my city currently I live in. Since 3 years, I am searching for good puff in city, but what I found is Puff pastry dough!!! I was glad at least I can make puff for me as I wanna make.
Puff pastry will raise and have most beautiful crunchy layers… I need to put stuffing on top of puff pastry. So first I half cook pizza sauce to give little twist on Pizza recipe. Then I also half cook the puff pastry, and finally combine them and I got Blast!!! When my husband took a bite from it, he told me “This is delicious, keep doing this type of stuff, I am more appetite…!” You please try this; it is really amazing recipe from my Thought-Book.
Quick And Easy Veg Pizza Puff Recipe | How to make Veggie Pizza Puff Pastry
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup tomatoes pure
- 1 tbsp chili flakes
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- ½ tbsp fresh-cracked black pepper
- salt to taste
- 1 puff pastry sheet, rolled into a large rectangle
- 1 small onion finally chopped
- 1 tbsp green pepper finally chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh corn kernels
- 5-6 tbsp shredded mozzarella or italian-blend cheese
- In a pan, heat oil, and add garlic. Cook it for 1 minute, add tomato puree.
- Cook just for 2-3 minutes after switch of flame, add chili flakes, vinegar, fresh-cracked black pepper
- Sauce is ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 400 degree.
- Place the puff pastry dough onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and use a spatula or spoon to push down the centre of the crust, leaving about a 1-inch margin on all sides.
- In puff spread pizza sauce, leaving about 1 inch of margin from all the sides, top with cheese, onion, green pepper, fresh corn kernels.
- Return to oven and bake it for 5-7 minutes. Sprinkle oregano at top...
- Serve with tomato catch ketchup.
PUFF….!!!!! I love it….. PIZZA….!!!!! I love it too….. So combining both and give it a try at home. 🙂
Welcome to Veggie Food Recipes! My name is Reena Vyas, former software engineer and now full time Food Blogger. My food blog is the highlight of my passion towards cooking. And by sharing healthy & vegetarian fusion of different cuisines I would like to contribute to the world of veggie food lovers…..!!!!!