You can make very easy Oreo Shots using only 3 ingredients. This is the best option if you are looking for new dessert and you don’t have time for preparations. No baking, no measuring instructions, no major techniques, and no cooking skills required for this easy, easy and easy recipe. Only requirements are 3 ingredients Oreo biscuits (kids favorite) + chocolate (White my favorite) + vanilla icing.
I know, You may wondering when you find this mostly matching with my Oreo Balls Recipe that I have shared before!!! But trust me friends, I have made this super fancy looking oreo shots from scratch…Yeah!
I think oreo is most versatile ingredient. You can combine it with any sweeten ingredient and surely, you will have a blast with your dessert recipe every time.
One evening, my dearest friend called me and asking for get-together. I said what is the best place other than my home! and she accepted invitation, and said, “Ok ! see you in an hour, surprise me with some dessert!!!”
I hanged up the phone, and I found what should I made as dinner. I called my hubby and he solved problem about dinner. He said, I would do parcel some food from nearest restaurant, but you have to create dessert by yourself…
I again hanged up the phone, and rush to kitchen to find out what ingredients I had. And I only found oreo in front of me. I did not give up. I searched for sweeten ingredient that can go with oreo. I found white chocolate, vanilla icing, dark chocolate, strawberry crush…
I couldn’t make oreo balls in a such short time, so what I did is…
I crushed the oreo cookie, took out the shot disposable glasses (I always have). And started with first layer of white chocolate, second layer of crushed oreo, third layer of white chocolate and forth layer of crushed oreo.
I tasted it… But It was too sweet !!! I again tried…
first layer of white chocolate,
second layer of crushed oreo,
third layer of vanilla icing,
forth layer of crushed Oreo.
Again I have tasted it… This time it is perfect!!!
When my friend came, and ask for her surprise. I served it those shots. She amazed about the presentation and told me ‘when did I get this?’ and when she knew about how I made those oreo shots from scratch she stunned! I never forget her expression when she had bite of it 🙂
And I am so happy that, the same expression you can see, when you make it and serve this recipe to your relative and friends.
Avoid Mistakes At First Attempt of Making Oreo shots
- You can also use milk chocolate instead of white chocolate. only the looks may change.
- Do not use both layer of chocolate, dessert was too sweet.
- You can use both layer of vanilla icing instead of chocolate. I mean one layer of oreo crush and one layer of vanilla icing is also go best. You only require 2 ingredients.
- I separated cream slices between the biscuits. You can avoid it. With cream slice it also tastes good.
Quick And Easy Oreo Shots
- 1 packet Oreo biscuits
- 4 tbsp vanilla icing
- 5-8 cubes of white chocolate
- Separate the cream slices between the biscuits. And crush the biscuits into mixture. Grind them coarsely.
- Meanwhile melt the white chocolate on gas with double boiler method.
- In a serving glass, first take 1 tbsp melted white chocolate, then add 1 tbsp crushed Oreo.
- again pour the 3rd layer of vanilla icing and 4th last layer of crushed Oreo.
- No need to chill it. you can directly serve.
I hope this simple but attractive recipe will also inspired you to be more creative in kitchen. So start cooking and don’t forget to share your opinion for this recipe.
Welcome to Veggie Food Recipes! My name is Reena Vyas, former software engineer and now full time Food Blogger. My food blog is the highlight of my passion towards cooking. And by sharing healthy & vegetarian fusion of different cuisines I would like to contribute to the world of veggie food lovers…..!!!!!