Homemade Heart Shaped Pizza especially for valentine week. Here I am back with some easy but different valentine dinner recipe for you. This is everyone’s favorite and most versatile Recipe. I made “No yeast Pizza Dough” for my valentine with little twist by changing shape of pizza!
So what’s your planning for this valentine day??? I know everyone has their own love scene, their own unique ideas and ways to express love. Giving presents, candle light dinners, club party are the major expectations mostly girls have from their valentine.
Now let’s come to reality. J While planning a valentine dinner you have to make a reservation at your favorite, fancy, overcrowded restaurant. Sometimes you need to compromise with your favorite cuisine as it is full. And yeah, for valentine day, restaurant have their special prices too. I think cooking at home is way more romantic than going out on Valentine’s Day. You don’t have to deal with mediocre food at extortive prices. And have best dinner time for two by avoiding restaurant rush. Food always puts a big smile on your guests and Valentine’s Day is the best time of the year to showcase your culinary skills for that special person in your file.
Here, I also choose a very simple and common recipe that on one can reject… But how to make this common and simple recipe to some unusual, extra special and also remarkable! I just did that. I have made ordinary pizza with heart shape and that’s also represents symbol of love.
Simplicity about homemade heart shaped pizza is, no extra preparation required. You can make heart pizza with handy ingredients. I have used ready-made pizza sauce because it is in stock. You can make your own if you don’t have it handy. But I also make pizza dough without yeast. So this is “No yeast pizza dough recipe” that also makes my pizza unusual. I have used my valentine’s favorite toppings like tomatoes and onions; you can impress your valentine’s choice.
So ready to spend a lovely dinner at some your home, create impressive dinner table decorations and give your heart to valentine with this heart shaped pizza…
Homemade Heart Shaped Pizza | Valentine Dinner Recipe
- 2 cup plain flour
- 2¾ tbsp baking powder
- ½ tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp curd or 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ cup water (use as required)
- 4 tbsp ready-made pizza sauce
- 100 gm mozzarella cheese
- 1 large onion cut into julienne
- half green pepper (capsicum) cut into julienne
- Mix all dry ingredients (plain flour, baking powder, sugar and salt) in a bowl. Assure that there are no lumps in dough. Add oil and curd (lemon juice) and mix it well. Now add water, stir it until it forms a ball.
- If dough is stiff (hard), then add more water. It should be non-sticky and soft.
- Now take dough into another bowl, cover with cheese cloth, or some thin kitchen towel and put it at some warm place for fermentation for 2 hours. I used to put it into oven. In case weather is cold than you required more time for this.
- The dough will rise with almost double the original size means your dough is ready to go into oven.
- Take pizza dough into floured surface station, roll out into first circle shape, and then try to give heart shape and make thickness for pan pizza. You can also make thin crust as you like it.
- Now first bake pizza base for 10 minutes.
- Once it is half cooked, spread out pizza sauce. (I have used ready-made jarred sauce)
- Then put some mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Add toppings whatever you like. My valentine loves onion – tomatoes so I have used onion, tomatoes and some green peppers.
- Again put some cheese at top. You can vary amount of cheese as per your taste
- Again put this pizza into oven for more 10 minutes.
- Your heart shape pizza is ready for romantic dinner with your valentine. Enjoy with your favorite drinks.
2) To give heart shape to pizza dough, you can use heart shape ovenproof mould, if you have.
Enjoy your day with your beloved and make it more memorable and momentous. 🙂
Welcome to Veggie Food Recipes! My name is Reena Vyas, former software engineer and now full time Food Blogger. My food blog is the highlight of my passion towards cooking. And by sharing healthy & vegetarian fusion of different cuisines I would like to contribute to the world of veggie food lovers…..!!!!!