Coffee Banana Oatmeal Smoothie – It is a healthy breakfast Smoothie with oats, banana and Coffee.Coffee Banana Oatmeal Smoothie is perfect protein breakfast that replaces typical protein powder in your daily breakfast.
This is for healthy breakfast, and it’s easy, super fast and best in the category of ‘healthy breakfast recipes and recipes for weight loss’.
Who doesn’t want to know the healthy and nutritious breakfast by less effort and with minimum ingredients!!! And if oatmeal comes in the picture, this recipe grabs everyone’s attentions.
My relationship with oats is not as good as tea or coffee. Honestly, I barely include it into my menu. But when it comes to health, I never compromise with it. I started to include oats in breakfast in different ways. But you know, the disadvantage is, these leads to stress cooking. More time in kitchen and stressful cooking and still couldn’t love oatmeal…
But Thanks to GOD! I didn’t give it up. I finally got the best smoothie recipe with oats and my favorite fruit Banana. And when I tried it with cold coffee then, I got my test buds. Happily ended!!!
This is the Recipe for those who dislike OATS but still want to add them into their daily routine. 😉
Everybody knows that breakfast is the most important meal of your day. It must be fully nutritious. And now-a-days people are more aware about weight loss and more healthy food. So weight loss recipes are more in demand. This Coffee Banana Oats Smoothie is the perfect solution for all your searches.
You can find one more healthy breakfast Smoothie – Chocolate Banana Smoothie with Chia Seeds. But this requires overnight chia seeds soaking.
So give this Oats smoothie a try and let me update about your thinking.
Avoid Mistakes at First Attempt of Making Coffee Banana Oatmeal Smoothie
- I have used the quicker oats not the old fashioned rolled oats.
- If you have rolled oats, you need to soak then for at least 1 hour into milk.
- I have used coffee powder in this recipe, you also add coffee reduction in this oats smoothie
Coffee Banana Oatmeal Smoothie | Healthy Breakfast Smoothie
- 4 tbsp quicker oats
- 2 whole ripe bananas
- 2 cups milk
- 1 small packet coffee powder or 1 tbsp coffee powder
- 1 tbsp sugar (optional)
- Take milk into mixture jar, add oats and bland them well.
- Then add banana, coffee powder, sugar and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Your smoothie is ready to serve.
2) To make it vegan, you can use soya milk or almond milk.
3) You can also add some walnuts if you make it more rich and full of nutritious.
Welcome to Veggie Food Recipes! My name is Reena Vyas, former software engineer and now full time Food Blogger. My food blog is the highlight of my passion towards cooking. And by sharing healthy & vegetarian fusion of different cuisines I would like to contribute to the world of veggie food lovers…..!!!!!