Cheese Tomato Pasta is quick and easy recipe from many vegetarian pasta dishes. Pasta recipes are getting very famous now a days due to increasing popularity of Italian Cuisine. But the taste of pasta is not limited only to Italian Cuisine any more. It is getting popular with many regional tastes of different countries.
Pasta is a non specific term for noodles produced using unleavened batter of wheat or buckwheat flour and water, once in a while with different ingredients for example say eggs and vegetable extracts. Pasta is one of the type of diverse cultures and nations; however the most celebrated recipes. Pasta and cheese is best combination for any fresh pasta dish.
The day I first time tried this Tangy Cheese Tomato Pasta recipe was Sunday. And yeah I was with my sister. We both together always get find some interesting stuff to cook. We always do some innovation in various recipes. But that Sunday evening, I was not in mood to make very large menu for dinner. Even I was not ready to try any new dishes. But my sister is incredible! Somehow she convinced me to make one dish only. She loves Italian food and always has pasta handy. She had penne pasta at that Sunday evening, she asked me to cook it with CHEESE. But make it tangier!!!
This recipe is so easy to make, tastes yum and is a big hit at dinner time. It uses simple ingredients that you always have on hand and you can replace the penne with any pasta you want. I wanted to make it colorful so I have used green and yellow bell peppers. I tried this tangy cheesy pasta, and it worked, everyone just loved that dish (unfortunately I have made this dish for me and my sister only). So, my suggestion is that when you try this recipe please make it in large quantity. 😉
Cheese Tomato Pasta | Indian Style
- 200 gm penne pasta boiled
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 large tomatoes blanched and finely chopped
- ½ green bell paper julienne
- ½ yellow bell paper julienne
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp chili flacks
- 1 tbsp oregano
- ½ cup processed cheese grated
- Boil the water in pane and add pasta, cook till pasta become soft. Then drain water and immediately add cool water on pasta so that they don't stick
- In a pan, heat the oil, add garlic and sauté it till you get aroma of garlic
- Add both green and yellow bell paper julienne and cook them for just 3-4 minutes, now add tomatoes and again cook for 5-7 minutes
- One add vegetables are cooked, add salt, chili flacks, oregano and cook for just 1 minute.
- Switch of gas flame and at last add cheese and mix it well.
- Server with some grated cheese and fresh basil leaves also sprinkle some oregano.
2) You can likewise include 2 tbsp tomato ketchup for make it tangier
I have utilized processed cheese; you can utilize any Italian cheese as accessible.
3) In absence of basil leaves, you can add in some chopped coriander takes off. "Basil" gives the regular, genuine Italian flavor, subsequently its option will without a doubt include to the taste.
Try this recipe at home and yes, done forget to give me your feedback !!!!! 🙂
Welcome to Veggie Food Recipes! My name is Reena Vyas, former software engineer and now full time Food Blogger. My food blog is the highlight of my passion towards cooking. And by sharing healthy & vegetarian fusion of different cuisines I would like to contribute to the world of veggie food lovers…..!!!!!