Cardamom Iced coffee is best suitable for coffee lover in hot summer. The summer is getting hotter, so this is the best time for switching from hot to cold coffee. Of course, it is finally time for making this cool cardamom iced coffee recipe.
Honestly speaking, I am TEA person, but when temperature hits around 45 degree I would love to have something cold or iced covered but still caffeine. I tried iced tea with different ways, but It didn’t work for me.
I like coffee but not used to it. But, during my first day first show of movie “END GAME” (Oh my god, I am big fan of Marvel’s movie), I tried Iced coffee form chocolate and It was more satisfying then hot coffee for me.
There are many options available for iced coffee and especially creamer one. But believe me, this cardamom just not work well in my tea, but also taste best with coffee. Still I haven’t try cardamom with hot coffee but I am sure it will work.
If you are black coffee person then this is big hit g for you in summer. Just brew your coffee with some cardamom ponds and have some sweetener. Sometime, little things make your day special.
you can make it vegan also. Use creamy almond milk or vegan condensed milk to have vegan version. The variations are endless.
I have used full fat creamy milk and some sugar
You can have
Condensed milk (dairy or non dairy)
Full fat milk with maple syrup
pure vanilla ice cream.
All have different flavor as per your taste. But do not forget to add cardamom pond while brewing your coffee.
How to make Cardamom Iced Coffee
I used instant espresso powder and boil into water with some cardamom ponds.
Then into serving glass you need to pour some ice and coffee water.
Use your choice of sweetener and add some full fat milk.
Your coffee is ready to serve.
Avoid Mistakes At First Attempt of Making Cardamom Iced Coffee
- let it cool the brewed coffee completely. Set aside for at least 20 minutes.
- You can boil it and let it rest overnight.
Cardamom Iced Coffee | How to Make Cardamom Iced Coffee with Milk
- 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 200 ml (1 large glass) water
- 3-4 cardamom ponds
- sugar as per your taste
- lots of ice
- Boil the water into pan then add instant coffee powder. peal cardamom ponds and add into boiling water.
- Cool down the coffee water completely. Let infuse cardamom flavor into coffee.
- Take serving glass, add lot of ices, pour espresso water at half. Add full fat milk or cream with milk into glass.
- Adjust the sweetness by adding some sugar or sweeter.
- Serve with some ice cream or as it is.
Welcome to Veggie Food Recipes! My name is Reena Vyas, former software engineer and now full time Food Blogger. My food blog is the highlight of my passion towards cooking. And by sharing healthy & vegetarian fusion of different cuisines I would like to contribute to the world of veggie food lovers…..!!!!!