White Chocolate Truffles stuffed with Peanut & Coconut – Chocolate mixed Peanut and coconut bars covered with white chocolate. These delicious white chocolate truffles are easy to make and sweet tooth’s whim for kids. When your kid demands for chocolate, give them this surprise of home-made white chocolate truffles made with their favorite white and dark chocolate, peanuts and coconut.
Who like the coconut and white chocolate combination?
Who like peanut and coconut combination?
If you say YES, Then you have to give a try for this surprisingly, unique and BEST EVER Trio of white chocolate, peanuts, coconut…
Wait, there is something in middle!!! That is again chocolate, yeah, milk chocolate!
I never have failed recipe turned out so good! I was trying to make copy cat raffaello chocolate recipe. It is my hubby’s favorite. During his business trip to Canada, he brought lots of packets of only one chocolate “raffaello”. I was expecting even more. 🙁
But once I tried those Raffaello Coconut Balls, I am also a big fan now. I told him that, it worth buying only this chocolates.
Since, that I found coconut and white chocolate combo so interesting that, I want to play with it and wanna make some fusion chocolate recipe from it.
This is really interesting recipe which contains some milk chocolate surprise form inside when you eat it.
You need to create coconut-peanut bar, fill it with milk chocolate piece, and make ball out of it. And cover it with perfectly melted white chocolate. I make it in large size to enjoy it as perfect dessert when you craving for chocolate…
Avoid Mistakes at First Attempt of Making White Chocolate Truffles
- To make white chocolate truffles, just add condensed milk only enough to create dough like texture. Do not over use condensed milk.
- You can stuff dark chocolate piece at center.
- I have used white chocolate cubes and melt it in double boiler method. You can also make chocolate ganache and then use it in this recipe to cover a balls
White Chocolate Truffles stuffed with Peanut & Coconut
- ½ cup peanuts, roasted and crushed
- ½ cup coconut, desiccated
- ½ cup condescended milk
- 4 tbsp chocolate spread pr any dark chocolate
- 1 cup white chocolate, melted
- Heat the skillet, add coconut and roughly crushed peanuts. Add condensed milk and mix till all mixture coming together. Cook for just 2 minutes.
- Now once it cools down, make balls form it. You can make 8-10 balls from this amount of mixture.
- Then take one ball, flatten it in your palm and put milk chocolate piece. Then again try to cover that piece, and make oval shape from it. Similarly, stuff others with milk chocolate pieces
- Now, put them into fridge for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in double boiler, heat the white chocolate and let it melt.
- Once it melted, take out the truffles from fridge and cover it with melted white chocolate.
- Let them cool and enjoy your loved one.
2) You can avoid stuffing of milk chocolate also. Only coconut-peanut balls without any
stuffing and covered with white chocolate also tastes good.