Want to make White Chocolate Oreo Balls? You are just 3 ingredients away. You can make very easy Oreo balls covered with white chocolate and they are literally perfect for any occasions! No baking, no measuring instructions, no major techniques, and no cooking skills required for this easy, easy and very easy recipe. Only requirements is 3 ingredients, Oreo biscuits (kids favorite) + white chocolate (my favorite) + condensed milk.
Looking for something fancy, yummy, sweet but easy candy or chocolate! Then you are at right place. And they look so impressive that people might be thinking that you have spent hours in kitchen to dazzling these little beauty balls.
I have to admit that, I am not fan of Oreo cookies. But last week something happened that made me crazy about named Oreo. I am going to tell you little secret about myself. I am very new to baking. So last week I joined the cooking class for cupcakes and muffins. And that woman taught us Oreo cupcake. And when I tasted it, OH MY GOD!!!! I was so impressed by the Oreo cupcake that I decided to do a lot of cooking experiments with Oreo biscuits.
And here comes the result. 🙂 I created this delicious and chocolaty White Chocolate Oreo Balls. And you know what? At the time of preparing it, the smell of white chocolate dragged my neighbour to my kitchen and she literally asked “What are you cooking Reena? I could not wait till your call.” She just loved it.
Easy White Chocolate Oreo Balls using 3 Ingredients
- 1 packet oreo biscuits
- 4 tbsp condensed milk
- 5-8 cubes of white chocolate
- Separate the cream slices between the biscuits. And crush the biscuits into mixture. Grind them coarsely.
- Now take out mixture into one bowl. And add condensed milk into it. add only such amount of condensed milk that we can make balls from it.
- Make small balls from that mixture. And put into refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile melt the white chocolate on gas with double boiler method.
- After 10 minutes, take out balls from refrigerator. Take one ball, dip it into melted white chocolate and using spoon take out ball and place it into foil tray. Do the same for rest of all.
- Now let it be cool in refrigerator for 5-10 minutes. Its ready to serve.
Avoid Mistakes on first attempt of making White Chocolate Oreo Balls
- I used food processor to make crumbs of biscuits, you can also crush them by placing them into zip-lock bag and crush using rolling pan or some hard things.
- For making dough like mixture, I used condensed milk. First add 3 tbsp of condensed milk (add more if required).
- Then you must refrigerate the balls for at least 10 minutes, or even you can make them one day before. We want them to be cold, so that when you dip it into warm chocolate; they didn’t melt, or mixed with chocolate very easily.
- The easier way to dip balls into warm chocolate is to lower them into melted chocolate while resting on fork and allow the excess chocolate to drain through the fork.
I hope my White Chocolate Oreo Balls will also inspire you to be more creative in kitchen. So start cooking and don’t forget to share your opinion for this recipe. 🙂
Welcome to Veggie Food Recipes! My name is Reena Vyas, former software engineer and now full time Food Blogger. My food blog is the highlight of my passion towards cooking. And by sharing healthy & vegetarian fusion of different cuisines I would like to contribute to the world of veggie food lovers…..!!!!!