Carrot Beetroot Juice –Carrot and Beetroot juice is a super natural loaded with all nutritional components and best suited for winter seasons.
Juicing is a quickest way to get all nutritionals required into your body at once. THREE CHEARS for health!!! Carrot Beetroot Juice is best way to collect all minerals into just one glass.
As we try and keep our kitchen well organised and fully equipped but at very minimum cost, then only grinder is in our budget. I don’t see us investing in a juicer at first time. But that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy fresh juice in meantime.
To create this Carrot Beetroot Juice, I simply blended it all vegetables together and pressed it through the strainer and get all juice out. Then I discarded all pulp and enjoyed pure juice freshly.
You may be thinking, it takes too much work and time into kitchen, but it’s quite easy way to make any juice. This may include 2 (Major) advantages:
- Not buying a juicer saves your money.
- I think cleaning the juicer is very tedious task of your kitchen. You are saved by this using grinder instead.
This juice is little sweet due to carrots but ginger kick make it perfect balanced and also makes it more healthy and natural.
You can play with amount of ingredients and also variations into ingredients as per your taste. I used more lemon juice as I like more tanginess into juice. You can avoid it completely.
Beyond its deliciousness, this juice is uncommonly the perfect source of Vitamin A,C,D,K and best source of iron. Beetroot provides iron and antioxidants. If you are woman, and you have low haemoglobin problem, then this is perfect medicine for you.
You can do as many variations as you like. If you any new suggestion for this juice, I’d love to know.
Avoid Mistakes at First Attempt of Making Carrot Beetroot Juice
- You can also use juicer for making this recipe. Extract juice of all vegetables, and then add lime juice, salt and sugar syrup.
- The ratio of beetroot and carrot may be depends on your taste. If you do not like more beetroot then adjust the beetroot with more carrots.
- Consume juice immediately to take advantages of freshness and got more vitamins and minerals.
Carrot Beetroot Juice | Healthy breakfast juices
- 2 carrots rinsed and peeled
- 1 beetroot rinsed and peeled, cut into dice
- 1 inch size of fresh ginger
- 1 whole lime's juice
- 1 tsp black salt
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp sugar syrup (optional)
- 1 cup water
- Place all ingredients (except lime) into blender and blend until smooth. Add sugar syrup in between.
- Place a fine strainer over a large bowl and pour the juice over. Use spatula to press the pulp down and squeeze all the juice. Let it stand for 5 minutes until you get all juice out from pulp.
- Now add lemon juice into juice and pour the juice into serving glass.
2) You can also add honey or apple syrup instead of sugar syrup.
3) You can adjust tanginess by adding more lemon juice.