This Aloe vera sweet recipe is also known as “Kuvar Pak”. Before we learn this recipe, I just wanted to ask you one question about Aloe Vera. Has anyone tasted raw Aloe vera or Aloe vera extract? If no, then don’t even try it. It tastes so nasty and bad.
There are so many aloe-vera food recipes available in market, mostly juices. But most of these aloe-vera recipes have bitter and unsweetened taste. So usually people add some more ingredients to make taste good, but sometimes that ingredients like sugar and preservatives make juice unhealthy.
But since last few years of research, Aloe-vera is an incredible medicinal plant full of nutritional benefits. Let me describe some of it.
5 Benefits of Aloe-Vera
- Aloe-Vera has so many Vitamins & Minerals. List of vitamins includes Vitamin A, B, B2, B3 (niacin), B6, C, E, Folic acid and choline. It also have minerals like calcium, chromium, magnesium, zinc, sodium, selenium, iron, copper, manganese and potassium.
- Aloe-Vera Helps with Digestion. we all know Poor digestion is source for many diseases.
- Aloe-Vera Helps Boost the Immune System. Aloe-vera contains high level of anti-oxidants, which helps to combat the unstable compounds known as free-radicals, contributing to the aging process.
- Aloe-Vera is great for the Skin. It helps supply oxygen to the skin cells, increasing the strength and synthesis of skin tissue and induces improved blood flow to the skin through capillary dilation.
- Aloe-Vera has many disinfectant, anti-biotic, anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-septic, anti-fungal & anti-viral properties.
You can find more information about Aloe Vera from https://www.cookingdetective.com/aloe-vera-more-than-just-a-plant-for-sunburns/. The cookingdetective.com is very good source of all health benefits of Aloe Vera.
ALL-in-one solution!!! There are so many gels and juices are available as product of multi-purpose use. You can try aloe-vera juice, but still you know taste wise, still we hesitate to add it in our daily or weekly menu. And if we talk about children, they simply hate bitter taste.
Best solution I found to make a sweet from it. This is my own version of sweet from aloe-vera, and trust me, it’s really mouth-watering recipe. It is made from aloe-vera extract/jelly and milk. Very mild bitter taste of aloe-vera come out form this dish. That is too along with sweetness. And I can assure you that, IF YOU TRY THIS, YOU GONNA LOVE ITS TASTE.
How to make a Unique Aloe Vera Sweet Recipe| Kuvar Pak Recipe
- 500 ml full fat milk
- ½ cup aloe-vera extract (white jelly)
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 1 tbsp ghee(unsolted butter)
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp pistachios, blanched & sliced
- Take 500 ml of full fat milk in a thick bottomed pan & start to heat the milk on a low to medium flame, till the milk starts to froth or form a layer of cream/malai on top.
- Once a layer of cream is started to form, add aloe-vera extract in milk and stir with spatula.
- Keep on simmering the milk, stir it until milk gets reduced to ⅓ or ¼ of its original quantity. milk reduced to white thick cream constituency.
- Now add fresh cream and stir it, after some time the milk started to get brown colour. that's time to add sugar. But, don't add row sugar. You need to make sugar syrup.
- For making sugar syrup, take anther pan, heat it to slow flame, add sugar into it, add just ¼ cup water. cook till you get one string consistency in the sugar syrup. now add that aole-vera mixture into sugar syrup and mix it well.
- Take a plate and grease it with ghee or butter, spread mixture evenly and cut the square pieces. at the end pour 2 -3 tbsp ghee or butter(unsalted) on top of it. put plate into refrigerator for 1 hour, so that upper layer of frozen ghee give it fantastic look.
- Separate all square pieces, garnish with sliced pistachios.
You can also compliment it with almond and Raisins while garnishing
nJoy this Aloe Vera Sweet recipe and give your valuable feedback to me. 🙂